Terms and Conditions (Policies) Last Updated: 2/28/2022
We are honored to serve you!
24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY - We understand that life happens and you may need to make changes to your appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, otherwise you are authorizing us to use the credit card you have provided for the reservation to take care of 60% of the missed appointment.
No-call, no-shows will be charged the 60% missed appointment fee.
CHECK-INS - New clients, please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment to allow time to find us and fill out your intake forms if you haven't filled them out ahead of time. In general, it is a good idea to arrive at least 5 mins before every appointment to allow for a more relaxing check-in and ensure prompt start time.
LATE ARRIVALS - If you are running late, your appointment time will be adjusted accordingly, however, you will be responsible for the full appointment cost.
INTAKE FORMS - If you are new to Escape or if are receiving a new service for the first time are attached below for your convenience. Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance. If for any reason you are unable to fill these out before you arrive, a paper version will be provided for you in the spa. In this case, please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to fill them out and you do not miss any of your service time.
NO REFUNDS - All sales of products, gift certificates and services are final. Spa credit will gladly be given for any product return. We want to take the best care of you. If for any reason your experience is less than awesome, please let us know immediately.
COVID-19 - Throughout the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken extra safety measures in an effort to promote the safety of our staff and clients. Because of legal confidentiality and privacy requirements, we cannot share information regarding the vaccine status of any of our staff. As vaccines have become readily available, we are continuing to follow good safety practices. We encourage everyone to continue to follow the current CDC guidelines.
DIRECTIONS – We are located in Cordova Square, Suite 24. We are in the gray and blue buildings. If you are coming in from Bayou Blvd., turn in like you are going to Culver’s, Baskin Robbins or O’Brien’s Bistro, you will pass these and go to your first yield sign on the right and take a right, we will be midway down on the Right. If you are coming in from 12th Ave. you will turn in at the light at Summit, first left and we will be on your left midway. Apple Maps is taking people to Madison Park. We are working to fix this but for now we wanted to give you a heads up.
Thank you for reading and respecting our policies. Time to come ESCAPE with us. 😉
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from Escape Wellness Spa, d/b/a Escape Wellness Spa (“Escape Wellness Spa”). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Escape Wellness Spa at:
Escape Wellness Spa
4400 Bayou Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850) 475-1687 Fax
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
• Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
• Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
• Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
• Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Escape Wellness Spa.
• Escape Wellness Spa reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
• These terms and conditions also apply to spa gift certificates purchased via SpaEmergency.com and JoyOfSpa.com from Escape Wellness Spa, which is listed under Pensacola Area Spas and Pensacola, FL Spas.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
• Gift certificates are only redeemable at Escape Wellness Spa for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. Escape Wellness Spa reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
• Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
• Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
• If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
• For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
• Escape Wellness Spa, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
• Escape Wellness Spa reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
• Escape Wellness Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
• Escape Wellness Spa reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
• Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
• Escape Wellness Spa will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn’t been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
• Escape Wellness Spa reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
• Escape Wellness Spa reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
• Based on the provisions prescribed by the America Massage Therapy Association, Escape Wellness Spa provides Massage Services to minors under the age of 18 with written consent from a parent or guardian. For all clients aged 12 – 15 years old, a parent or guardian must be present for the first treatment. Thereafter, special provisions may be made.
• Escape Wellness Spa is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Escape Wellness Spa can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
• Between 1am and 6am, MST, Escape Wellness Spa processes future email delivery requests and ships out previously scheduled email. Escape Wellness Spa is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
• ESCAPE WELLNESS SPA, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND ESCAPE WELLNESS SPA’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
• Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Florida, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
• If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
• Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.