We are honored that you chosen Escape and cannot wait to take excellent care of you soon.
Escape Wellness Spa has increased our client and employee safety procedures:
- Within 24 hours of your appointment, you will receive a link to fill out our electronic pre-screening waiver. You will be asked to complete this step prior to each visit to the spa until the restrictions have eased.
- At this time, we are requiring clients to wear a face mask/covering at all times during your visit and treatment so please be sure to bring yours with you. If while face down, you become uncomfortable, you may move your mask down to help you breathe better.
- Our service providers will wear face covering during treatments as well.
When you arrive to Escape:
- Please wait in your car. (To avoid waiting in your car for extended time, please arrive only 5 minutes early or on-time.)
- Notify us of your arrival by texting your first and last name to 850-610-7064
- If you do not use texting or have any trouble, you may always call us 850-478-2273
- We will reply with a "Welcome" text to acknowledge your arrival.
- When we are ready for you to come in, we will text "Ready for your Escape"
- If you have NOT completed your pre-screening form prior to your service, we send you another text so that you can easily fill out on your phone. (If for any reason you are unable to fill it out electronically, let us know and you may fill out a paper copy when you come in.)
- Text us "Done" or "Complete"to let us know you have completed the form. After receiving your response, we will then text you to let you know when it's... "Ready for your Escape!”
- Upon entering the spa, we will check your temperature with a contact less thermometer and offer hand sanitizer (or wash your hands if you prefer) Next your service provider will help you navigate directly to your treatment room. As usual, restrooms are available if needed.
While sanitation has always been a part of our normal operations, we are taking additional safety measures. We are following new disinfection procedures in alignment with CDC guidelines between every client. We have extended times between guest to 30 minutes to ensure adequate time for additional cleaning procedures.
- We will be disinfecting every area of the treatment room that the previous client may have touched in addition to our usual sanitation process.
- Throughout the spa, there is hand sanitizer available for both clients and staff. All treatment rooms are supplied with hand sanitizer and EPA approved cleaning solution.
- Our service providers thoroughly wash from their hands to their elbows before and after each client, following the CDC guidelines for proper hand washing. Per usual.
- Employees will have their temperature taken before the start of their shift and before working with our guest. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 F will be sent home and prevented from working with clients and coworkers.
- Please do not bring additional people (or children) with your to your appointment. Our waiting area will not be available in an effort to reduce the number of people in the spa.
- Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands etc.
- If for any reason you are feeling sick on or before the day of your appointment, please let us know immediately. We will reschedule and waive the cancellation fee.
Relaxed Cancellation Policy:
Please contact us immediately if you show any fever or related symptoms and we will waive the cancellation fee for sick clients. No-shows will continue to be charged the missed appointment fee. Please reschedule your appointment if you, as well as any household members:
- Within the last 2 weeks of your appointment have traveled by plane or cruise ship, or to any city outside of Pensacola that is or has been considered a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections within the last 45 days.
- Have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days.
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 45 days.
- Have knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 45 days.
- If you're experiencing any of the following symptoms;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Unexplained body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
We welcome you to contact us with any questions, special requests, or concerns. We truly respect and appreciate your trust. It is an honor to serve you. Now, it's time to relax and enjoy a little TLC. Escape with us...